Software
Houzz Logo Print
rainbowraven

Is This a Ginger?

22 years ago

Hi all, after looking at all the beautiful pictures here, I am beginning to wonder if what I have is in reality a Ginger. I bought a chunk of rhizome about 2 years ago, I think it was called a Kona Ginger, was supposed to be a sunsetty type orange but it's stunning none the less! the fragrance is amazing, almost to the point of being overwhelming inside. I didn't see anything in the Gallery that looked like this one.. any ideas?

{{gwi:841222}} {{gwi:841224}} Close up of flowers {{gwi:841226}}

I've added the Album address at the bottom... it's webshots so ... if you see them GREAT! if you don't .. here's the link :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Webshots Album - Ginger

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths