I bought a packaged ginger in Hawaii. Planted it in a pot in my enclosed pool area. It never looked great. I moved it around several times to see if it wanted shade, sun or something in between. Finally it died (or so I thought) that was at least a year ago. Now, mysteriously this plant pops up in a pot in my screened pool area. Is it my long lost ginger and if so what kind and how can I save it. All its leaves except the very newest ones are yellow to brown. Something had chewed on this leaf, but that problem did not persist. There is no sign of a bug even a tiny one.
Thanks,
Traci
Image link:
TimChapman
Related Professionals
Southaven Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cherry Hill Landscape Contractors · Oklahoma City Landscape Contractors · Bemidji Landscape Contractors · Utica Landscape Contractors · Harrisburg Landscape Contractors · Sheboygan Landscape Contractors · Murrieta Landscape Contractors · Victoria Landscape Contractors · California Architects & Building Designers · Champaign Architects & Building Designers · Muncie Architects & Building Designers · Barnstable Architects & Building Designers · Modesto Architects & Building Designers · Pueblo Architects & Building Designers