Does anyone know of some nice variegated streps I might look for? Lyndon Lyons does sell some, perhaps the Violet barn as well, but I'm not able to find anything by searching on Variegated streps.
A lot of my AVs are variegated and I thought it would be nice to add some variegated streps to my collection.
Thanks for any assistance!
Best,
Judy
dbarron
taxonomist3
Related Professionals
Lake Charles Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Omaha Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oxnard Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Albuquerque Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Canton Landscape Contractors · Medford Landscape Contractors · Ocala Architects & Building Designers · Rome Architects & Building Designers · Carbondale Architects & Building Designers · Rock Hill Architects & Building Designers · Chillicothe Architects & Building Designers · Elgin Architects & Building Designers · Wausau Architects & Building Designers · Sterling Architects & Building Designers · Minot Architects & Building DesignersjudyjOriginal Author