Hi. I have one Episcia, 'Silver Emblem', that someone *insisted* on including in a box. Well, it finally has its first very pretty flower with more to come.
The question is, I thought Episcias were supposed to make suckers on stolens? It has suckers, but they're directly on the main stem. So do I cut the suckers off to propagate it, or do I let them stay?
Korina
jon_d
korinaOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Des Moines Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bennington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hilo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Decatur Landscape Contractors · Rocky Mount Landscape Contractors · Waterbury Landscape Contractors · Flint Landscape Contractors · Brattleboro Landscape Contractors · Lake Havasu City Landscape Contractors · Temecula Landscape Contractors · Emporia Architects & Building Designers · Anniston Architects & Building Designers · Lawrence Architects & Building Designers · Norfolk Architects & Building Designers · Kahului Architects & Building Designerswilsonwong
korinaOriginal Author
gaylemuchowski
rosebud729_charter_net
irina_co
sandis