Globba winitii dormancy in a pot
21 years ago
I've grown a couple of globbas in pots over the years, and the thing that seems to get them is winter dormancy. Sometimes they just don't come back up from the roots, even though the rhizome seems healthy, sometimes I've kept them too dry and they up and died.
Most sources say globbas need a long winter dormancy to thrive, but I'm wondering if I'm better off keeping it going and just cutting back on old stalks? Anyone had one of these indoors for years successfully?
Thanks,
Jim

Sponsored
LisaCLV
Related Professionals
Montgomery Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fayetteville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chattanooga Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Johnson City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Manhattan Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bloomington Landscape Contractors · Fort Wayne Landscape Contractors · Portsmouth Landscape Contractors · Chula Vista Landscape Contractors · Owensboro Architects & Building Designers · Westminster Architects & Building Designers · Ardmore Architects & Building Designers · Parkersburg Architects & Building Designers · Napa Architects & Building Designers · Orange County Architects & Building Designers