I found this little beuty at walmart today. It has at least 15 buds under those big leaves! Is the first time i've owned one of these, so I hope I have luck with it. It didn't come with a tag, just a ticket that said gloxinia. I was searching online and found some good info on it. Does anyone know what type of gloxinia it is? they had pink and light pink but i thought the purple was more striking.
Here is a link that might be useful: http://community.webshots.com/photo/357680679/421556522oJMrsQ#
greenelbows1
smithjmOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Tupelo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brooklyn Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Murrieta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dothan Landscape Contractors · Florence Landscape Contractors · Amherst Landscape Contractors · Rochester Landscape Contractors · Laconia Landscape Contractors · Colorado Springs Landscape Contractors · Richmond Architects & Building Designers · Louisville Architects & Building Designers · Vicksburg Architects & Building Designers · Portsmouth Architects & Building Designers · Potsdam Architects & Building Designers · San Jose Architects & Building Designersjon_d
smithjmOriginal Author
JohnnieB
jon_d
jon_d
edawes
irina_co