...an evergreen Zingiber like Z. malaysianum "Midnight"?
I did not think that it was...I have had a plant for a few years that is outdoors and goes dormant in winter like ll the other Z's. But in October, at the fall sale at the local Botanical Gardens, I bought 2 pots full of Z. collinsii and stuck them in the greenhouse. They are still up and still look great. Never went dormant after they bloomed.
GingersRus
sputnikfarm
Related Professionals
Decatur Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rome Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Danbury Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cheyenne Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chatham Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gainesville Landscape Contractors · Hilton Head Island Landscape Contractors · Cedar Rapids Landscape Contractors · Superior Landscape Contractors · Flagstaff Landscape Contractors · Jacksonville Architects & Building Designers · Hattiesburg Architects & Building Designers · Frisco Architects & Building Designers · New London Architects & Building Designers · Akron Architects & Building Designers