Hey guys, I have had this plant for a few years and it grew from a few cuttings that I got from my grandmother (she's had the original for decades). I'm pretty sure that its an Aeschynanthus but I'm unsure as to the cultivar or variety, the calyx? is much smaller than all the others I've seen. Sorry that I don't have a photo of a fresh flower but I figured that the buds on the underside of the leaves would give a good idea along with the wilted flower. The leaves are glossy but also slightly pubecent and older stems become woody. I originally posted this on the "name that plant" forum but someone refered me to this forum, any help with identification would be greatly appreciated.
snappyguy
scooticusOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Pittsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Houma Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tyler Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dothan Landscape Contractors · Enid Landscape Contractors · McAllen Landscape Contractors · Oneonta Landscape Contractors · Pullman Landscape Contractors · Tampa Architects & Building Designers · Indianapolis Architects & Building Designers · Madison Architects & Building Designers · Philadelphia Architects & Building Designers · McAllen Architects & Building Designers · Kankakee Architects & Building Designers · Olean Architects & Building Designers