Curcuma elata 'Giant Plume
22 years ago
I recently ordered some bulbs of giant plume along with Curcuma alismatifolia (Siam Tulip) and a Shell ginger.
I had no idea that the giant plumes got up to 8 ft tall! The site listed them as 2 - 3 ft tall, but with further reasearch I found out differently. I am considering using them for a screen now. Will they be ok in full sun, mostly from the East?
I live in Sulphur, LA near Lake Charles if that helps.
I'm also wondering if either of these ginger will bloom this year. I know I will be planting them late, but they should be here in a few days.
Thanks!

Sponsored
Jessiep
lightGreenThumbOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Somerset Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bloomington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Yakima Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Magnolia Landscape Contractors · Dover Landscape Contractors · Effingham Landscape Contractors · Lewiston Landscape Contractors · Salt Lake City Landscape Contractors · Indianapolis Architects & Building Designers · Richmond Architects & Building Designers · Akron Architects & Building Designers · Burlington Architects & Building Designers · Yuma Architects & Building Designers · Bismarck Architects & Building Designers · Kahului Architects & Building DesignerslightGreenThumbOriginal Author
raregingers