I hope that is the correct spelling. It is really eburnea X - hisako I think - I can't remember the 2nd name. I have one that has finally bloomed. Today I fertilized all my indoor plants the same as I have been - once a month with a diluted 20-20-20. About ten minutes later the flower was drooping and the stem was bent over - I checked to see that things were not dry before fertilizing. I have taken a leaf to be sure I don't lose it, but it has taken 2 years for this one bloom. Does anyone know why this is happening, I ran lukewarm water over the soil to wash off any fertilizer if that was the problem, maybe it is just too wet??
Thank you for any help,
Karan
greenelbows1
RenterOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Pine Bluff Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Aiken Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Austin Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Portsmouth Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Rosa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Fe Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Daytona Beach Landscape Contractors · San Antonio Landscape Contractors · Wichita Falls Landscape Contractors · Albert Lea Landscape Contractors · Potsdam Landscape Contractors · Mobile Architects & Building Designers · Jonesboro Architects & Building Designers · Webster Architects & Building Designers · Kirksville Architects & Building DesignersJohnnieB