Hi everyone!
I have several starts of this Peacock ginger with blooms often in this time of the year. It grows as a ground cover in shade and has beautiful leaves as well as nice single lilac flowers.
I am looking forward to trade for other gingers I don't have, especially named curcumas. Also calatheas or other nice tropicals for shade.
Thanks for reading.
bihai
Related Professionals
Vineland Landscape Contractors · Myrtle Beach Landscape Contractors · Rochester Landscape Contractors · Watertown Landscape Contractors · Sierra Vista Landscape Contractors · Mesquite Landscape Contractors · Natchitoches Architects & Building Designers · Starkville Architects & Building Designers · New Braunfels Architects & Building Designers · Hackettstown Architects & Building Designers · La Crosse Architects & Building Designers · San Luis Obispo Architects & Building Designers · Logan Architects & Building Designers · Spokane Architects & Building Designers · Victoria Architects & Building Designers