My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I would say it depends on what type of growth you want, lots of foilage= use a fertilizer with a high first number, a high second number promotes larger/more flowers. I found 20-20-20 at Home Depot $6.00/5lb a nice round number. Or plan B is too use the cheapest, whatever it might be. Mark
One thing I left out in my response, was that in my opinion there is no reason to fertilize a plant with a high second number, unless it is large enough too bloom in the first place. It is just a waste of fertilizer and money, use a high first number until the foilage reaches maturaty then increase the second number, when exactly that point is with WBG I am not sure. I had a WBG at one time, in a pot, it must of grown 1' a week. I disposed of it before it bloomed because it outgrew it's location. Mark
mark9ze
mark9ze
Related Professionals
West Palm Beach Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Clarksville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lebanon Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Trenton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Montrose Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Redding Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rome Landscape Contractors · Athens Landscape Contractors · Buffalo Landscape Contractors · Jamestown Landscape Contractors · Las Cruces Landscape Contractors · Mesquite Landscape Contractors · Wilmington Architects & Building Designers · Salt Lake City Architects & Building Designers · Anchorage Architects & Building Designers