There's a brown patch on the top of one of the leaves. I know it might get scorched if I give it direct sunlight but it never gets any. I have it getting bright inderect light and water it when the top is slighley dry. I was thinking maybe it was when I moved and had to put all my plants in a moving truck? but they weren't there that long, o though it was really hot.
Here is a link that might be useful: Chirita Hisako
irina_co
smithjmOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Rome Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Anderson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New Braunfels Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Stockton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Waycross Landscape Contractors · Cumberland Landscape Contractors · Hannibal Landscape Contractors · Galveston Landscape Contractors · Beckley Landscape Contractors · Cape Girardeau Architects & Building Designers · Morgantown Architects & Building Designers · Watertown Architects & Building Designers · Burlington Architects & Building Designers · Phoenix Architects & Building Designers · Saint George Architects & Building Designersirina_co