I have a Globba Winitti on order and was wondering what size pot I should put it in.
Alos....is is slow or fast spreading? I thought about putting it in the ground but I don't have alot of room for fast spreading tropicals, but I am quickly running out of room for containers. Overzealous ordering on my part. :)
Thanks!
TimChapman
jayfergOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Aiken Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Waco Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint Cloud Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Nashua Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sacramento Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dalton Landscape Contractors · Muskogee Landscape Contractors · Glenwood Springs Landscape Contractors · Quincy Architects & Building Designers · Springfield Architects & Building Designers · Indianapolis Architects & Building Designers · Parkersburg Architects & Building Designers · Boston Architects & Building Designers · Omaha Architects & Building Designers · Akron Architects & Building Designers