Hi all,
I got smitten by the gingers bug recently, and now I'm just learning about globbas.
I understand the white balls on the stem are the bulbils, and would like to try to propoagate from them. Do I have to wait for them to drop off or ripen, or can I pluck them off without damaging the plant?
What kind of potting material do the bulbils like, and how deep should I plant them? I'm in the tropics - roughly how long should it take them to sprout?
Finally, is this a Globba schomburgkii?
Thanks in advance for your help
Best regards
Mick
TimChapman
Related Professionals
Augusta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Richmond Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Topeka Landscape Contractors · Clarksville Landscape Contractors · Georgetown Landscape Contractors · Lawrence Landscape Contractors · Jamestown Landscape Contractors · Sierra Vista Landscape Contractors · Yakima Landscape Contractors · Emporia Architects & Building Designers · New Braunfels Architects & Building Designers · Portland Architects & Building Designers · Duluth Architects & Building Designers · Westerly Architects & Building Designers · Yuma Architects & Building Designers