My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
It's been awhile since I've grown or even seen N. pemphidius (can't imagine why--I love it!) but if I remember correctly you can leave them on and show it. Seems to me I remember some that were quite wide and grew like a good groundcover.
greenelbows1
greenelbows1
Related Professionals
Ashland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Nashville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Trenton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Barbara Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mesquite Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Spokane Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Virginia Beach Landscape Contractors · Boston Landscape Contractors · Eugene Landscape Contractors · Bronx Landscape Contractors · Augusta Architects & Building Designers · Gaithersburg Architects & Building Designers · Cleveland Architects & Building Designers · Cheyenne Architects & Building Designers · Magog Architects & Building Designers