Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chena_gw

Looking for Trade or postage!!!

chena
16 years ago

Hey!!

I have a few gingers some I have had a while... others (seed) got frustrated and threw out in the garden.. They sprouted..LOL No clue what they are right now but they like it here.. I would love to be able to trade or purchase (postage) some different gingers..I have some Brugs,Passi's and Bananas a couple of different gingers...And seed.. I don't have a list posted.. SORRY.. But if you have any interest I can come up with one..

Chena

Comments (4)

• georgew79
    16 years ago

Hi I could sure use some gingers, I lost all of mine do to a fire that completely burnt my home down, I can pay the postage if it isn't to much as I'm severely handycapped now do to having brain surgery that I am recovering from I just get a small check. If you have a set amount let me know what you want for the Gingers and I will see if I can Come up with the money. Thank you for you time I hope you have a great season.
    Sincerely
    Georgew Z6 Mo

• chena
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey Georgew.. I am sooo very sorry to here of the loss of your home and the difficult health issues you are facing right now.... I am really looking for some trades...and trying to gather up a few new Gingers to grow.. Come the fall I will gladly set some aside some for you if you can come up with the postage..I will kep you in my thoughts and prayers...Wishing you a speedy recovery..
    Blessings!!
    Chena

• chena
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey Georgew!!!
    I went back and looked at your home page and list of wants... I do have some Passi's seeds I can share they won't be hardy in your z5 tho... LMK if you would be interested....
    Blessings!!
    Chena

• georgew79
    16 years ago

Hi chena and thank you for the offer of passiflora seeds I do how ever have a Purple Passion fruit vine that I managed to save it's quite large now and I'm hoping that it will give me some fruit in a year or so. So I'm Ok there. drop me a line and let me know this fall if you have a rhizome or rooted pup that you might share. I can pay the straight postage rate for the $8.00 box that the post office carries. I'm not looking for very many just a couple of nice ones as I have to move them around in containers. That in its self is a really hard for me at times as I don't move as well as I used to. Well thanks again maybe I will find a couple some where else.
    George