My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I have had my Curcuma for about 4 months, It produced beautiful flowers and now it has gone dormant for the winter (i believe), I don't know If I should trim it in any way or just let it be. I'm very new to gardening and any tips would be helpful.
lac1361
Related Professionals
College Station Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Enfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bangor Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Edison Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Little Rock Landscape Contractors · Elizabethtown Landscape Contractors · Dallas Landscape Contractors · Williamsport Landscape Contractors · Mission Viejo Landscape Contractors · Joplin Architects & Building Designers · Atlantic City Architects & Building Designers · Waterbury Architects & Building Designers · Pittsfield Architects & Building Designers · Chico Architects & Building Designers · Idaho Falls Architects & Building Designers