I have some unidentified Kaempferia which I think I'd like to give away. Can anyone tell me when I should lift them? If I send them north, how should the recipient overwinter them and when should they be replanted?
Finally, if you'd like a rhizome, I'll give them away for postage or exchange. Priority will depend upon when you respond and whether you have something to exchange (like your own unidentified Curcuma, Hedychium or Ginger).
Thanks,
Glenn
PBob
ompusOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Athens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Flint Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Beatrice Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Newark Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bennington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Poplar Bluff Landscape Contractors · Rockford Landscape Contractors · Bangor Landscape Contractors · Binghamton Landscape Contractors · Toledo Landscape Contractors · Hilo Landscape Contractors · Lawrenceburg Architects & Building Designers · Martinsburg Architects & Building Designers · New London Architects & Building Designers · Aberdeen Architects & Building Designerskayla
VeeraraghavanPA
DARL192
rayandgwenn