LG House - Kitchen · More Info

Comments (10)

• PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    11 years ago
    Fridge is on the far left side of the cooktop right next to the Dining Room
  • akolamb1
    11 years ago
    ikea does not have a glossy white panel for the fridge. how did you manage that? did you use some other panel/product?
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    11 years ago
    hi akolamb1,

IKEA should have a 36" wide high-gloss panel (white/gray/cream). Check their website, phone or viist your nearest store.

Here's the link to IKEA's website for the cover panel.
    http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/80153433/#/80069986

Product dimensions
    Width: 36 "
    Height: 96 "
    Thickness: 1/2 "

Width: 91.4 cm
    Height: 243.8 cm
    Thickness: 1.4 cm

Hope this helps!

~ thirdstone inc [^]
  • usonian
    11 years ago
    So glad I found this! I am building a similar kitchen and have the same Thermador fridge. Did you have any issues with the Ikea panel thickness being only 1/2 inch as opposed to the 3/4 inch Thermador recommends? Thanks so much!
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    11 years ago
    hi usonian,

Thanks for the question and interest in the LG House.

Firstly, we recommend you confirm the thickness of the panels available from IKEA. The above sizes are taken from their website, but i can say with certainty that tha actual thickness of the 36" panel is in fact 5/8". Nonetheless the IKEA panel used on this project worked perfectly on the Thermador and as you can see, it is also flush with the surrounding cabinetry.

This will require expert knowledge so make certain you have a skilled installer.

:: thirdstone inc. [^]
  • usonian
    11 years ago
    Thanks! You're actually correct as my kitchen uses that thickness panel elsewhere in the kitchen as an end cap and it is more like 5/8". Thanks again!
  • PRO
    Scorpio Craftsmen Inc
    11 years ago
    what are the counter tops made of and are they 3/4"?
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    11 years ago
    Hi Scorpio Craftsmen Inc

These are Caeserstone Quartz countertops 3/4" (2cm) thick with square profile.

:: thirdstone inc. [^]
  • Lara Henshaw
    10 years ago
    Hi - quick question about the Thermador Fridge - the height of the fridge is 83.75" - but I cannot get it to line up to the Ikea high cabinet (80 or 88") - how did you keep the seamless look? Thanks!
Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!