I bought some Malathion Plus insect spray last year. It's not in a spray bottle though, you have to dilute it with water first. Is this something like a systemic, where the plant will take it up through the roots and anything feeding on it will die? I have used it that way in the past...and it did seem to work. I rid my cacti of mealybugs although the poor things still smell of gasoline. That's what this stuff smells like, eew. I know it's very potent and I was just wondering if anyone has tried this on their houseplants and if so, what concentration do you use? I noticed 4 mealies on a couple of my plants. 2 on my Multiflora and 2 on my H. holliana. I would like to nip this in the bud, but I certainly don't want to do my precious hoyas any harm. Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
Jen
Here is a link that might be useful: Malathion
ines_99
bihai
Related Professionals
Ashland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middletown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Desert Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rapid City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gainesville Landscape Contractors · Chicago Landscape Contractors · Fargo Landscape Contractors · Newport Landscape Contractors · Eau Claire Landscape Contractors · Orlando Custom Countertops · Florence Custom Countertops · Peoria Custom Countertops · Amherst Custom Countertops · Santa Rosa Custom Countertops · York Custom Countertopssmikes1031
bihai
trish1323