I have a lovely red Bella abutilon which seems to have single AND double flowers on the same plant. I would like to cross the double flowers with another type of abutilon, but was wondering would the flowers be single or double as the plant produces both? Is the double flower genetically programmed to produce double flowered seedlings? Or will I be wasting my time trying to pass on the doubleness? Why does the plant produce both? I hope, I was able to make my questions clear.
Thank you for any info.
Related Professionals
Atlantic City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chambersburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pittsfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Omaha Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kalispell Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Owensboro Landscape Contractors · Show Low Landscape Contractors · Oxnard Landscape Contractors · Idaho Falls Landscape Contractors · Mobile Flooring Contractors · Mount Vernon Flooring Contractors · Elkton Flooring Contractors · South Bend Flooring Contractors · Plymouth Flooring Contractors · Platteville Flooring Contractors