Software
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

WANTED: Iris exchanges/trades

17 years ago

I am looking for several people that would be willing to do some iris trading this summer. Although I have a great many irises I would love to add some that I don't have to my collection.

At this time I'm working on covering a small rolling hill on the backside of my property with nothing but irises. I can just imagine how beautiful it will be once it gets established and fills in. I saw a picture in a book and of course the rest is history. I wanted to create my very own hill of irises. LOL I figure in order to cover my hill and make my rainbow I'll need a ton of irises just to get started.

I would appreciate anyones thoughts, suggestions, and so forth in order for me to accomplish my goal.

Thanks in advance, and Happy Gardening

Marian

Comments (11)

Sponsored