This is the first pseudata (I. pseudacorus X I. ensata) to open in my garden and it makes me wonder why I don't grow many, many more (two others are showing stalks). I'm beyond smitten.
'Kinshikou' (one of the biggest showstoppers of my season)
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}
And here are the stragglers that brought up the rear of the TB season:
'Purple Serenade' (received as an AIS triennial membership incentive - supposed to be giant... isn't - if it stays small I'll be bored to tears with it)
{{!gwi}}
'Sea Power' (is actually an exceptional blue iris - until I saw it in person, I didn't understand the fuss)
{{!gwi}}
'Follow Your Dream'
{{!gwi}}
'Shadow Warrior' (again, but I really like it)
{{!gwi}}
'Swans In Flight' (again - it continues to bloom through it's transplanting)
{{!gwi}}
eroctuse2Original Author
iris_gal
Related Professionals
Dalton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Spring Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Barnstable Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fort Collins Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Queens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Somerset Landscape Contractors · Atlantic City Landscape Contractors · Boston Landscape Contractors · Orange County Landscape Contractors · Helena Landscape Contractors · Aiken Design-Build Firms · Waterloo Design-Build Firms · Coldwater Design-Build Firms · Newark Design-Build Firms · Orange County Design-Build Firmsiris_gal
hosenemesis
eroctuse2Original Author
iris_gal
hosenemesis
mshadow
eroctuse2Original Author
htwooger