I have planted 60 iris seeds and one has come up with entirely white leaves and looks like an albino. I have had day lily albino seedlings, looked it up and found that they do not have the ability to make food and die eventually and
all 4 of them did die. I have tried to look up albino iris but have found no information. The seed came from High Master X Samurai Warrior. Does anyone have any information or experience with this?
ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
marilyn222Original Author
Related Professionals
Rome Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Frisco Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Charlotte Landscape Contractors · Austin Landscape Contractors · Grand Junction Landscape Contractors · Rapid City Landscape Contractors · Gaithersburg Design-Build Firms · Tulsa Design-Build Firms · Wichita Falls Design-Build Firms · Sioux City Design-Build Firms · Grand Rapids Design-Build Firms · Plattsburgh Design-Build Firms · Denver Design-Build Firms · Logan Design-Build Firms · Wenatchee Design-Build Firmschadinlg Zone 9b Los Gatos CA
marilyn222Original Author
Mariah.B
chas045