I have taken a Golden Jubilee and grafted it onto a 'Big Beef' rootstock so I hopefully can get the VFFNAT resistance it clamis.
Now here is the oddball part...
I have a bell pepper that I decided to graft to the leftover rootstock of the jubilee tomato. It does not look wilted or dead; but I guess you can say the my main concern is the plant going to live; and since its in the Solanaceae/Nightshade family will I have poison bell peppers ???
.... I also wish to graft a eggplant and hot pepper together [or speretatly] onto a resistant mater rootstock. Any thoughts?
albert_135 39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft.
Related Professionals
Evansville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New Braunfels Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Virginia Beach Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · El Paso Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Little Rock Landscape Contractors · Augusta Landscape Contractors · Cape Girardeau Landscape Contractors · Clarksville Landscape Contractors · Corpus Christi Landscape Contractors · Beckley Landscape Contractors · Parkersburg Landscape Contractors · Bloomington Tile and Stone Contractors · Cambridge Tile and Stone Contractors · Memphis Tile and Stone Contractors · London Tile and Stone Contractors