Nitrigen Test with Rapitest
19 years ago
Hi. I am new to gardening. I used rapitest kid to test my garden soil. The results for PH, P, and K show no surprise. But the N tube is almost colorless, meaning the nitrogen level in the soil is extremely low. I then added about 0.5ml Vigoro Ammonium Sulfate powder directly into this N tube (I think the tube is about 5ml). Yet, there is still no color.
How could this happen? Does it mean the tester measures only nitrate? If so, is there any test kid I can use to measure the total nitrogen available to the plant?
Thanks.

Sponsored
albert_135 39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft.
unasmith
Related Professionals
Montgomery Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jackson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kissimmee Landscape Contractors · Joplin Landscape Contractors · Enid Landscape Contractors · Roanoke Landscape Contractors · Mount Vernon Tile and Stone Contractors · Elkton Tile and Stone Contractors · San Antonio Tile and Stone Contractors · Morgantown Tile and Stone Contractors · Moline Tile and Stone Contractors · Kalamazoo Tile and Stone Contractors · Middletown Tile and Stone Contractors · Sheridan Tile and Stone Contractors · York Tile and Stone Contractorsunasmith
albert_135 39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft.