My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Hi flowergirl, I buy 'Foxy' as small six-packs in the winter here at local nurseries. Last year seedlings from a Camelot Rose came up and I transplanted those, so if I were to try to grow from seed I would try that variety. Good luck! Renee
hosenemesis
flowergirl70ksOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Waco Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gloucester Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mesquite Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lubbock Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jackson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lafayette Landscape Contractors · Saint Joseph Landscape Contractors · Bakersfield Landscape Contractors · Westminster Design-Build Firms · Hannibal Design-Build Firms · Abilene Design-Build Firms · Duluth Design-Build Firms · Grand Forks Design-Build Firms · Santa Barbara Design-Build Firms · Del Rio Design-Build Firmshosenemesis