My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Another first time bloomer. The magpies love to steal my tags around here and what they don't steal the puppies do! :) Another real performer here and a most beautiful mauve color. Pictures do not do her justice.
Ginny sure is pretty! I might have to add it to my order list for next year. This year I'm totally swamped with bulbs, plants & everything in between. But I really like that one, is it diamond dusted? Rena'
I don't think so Rena but I do know who she is now. This is Palais Royale. She bloomed a couple of years ago and then I thought she disappeared. She was just building up steam. What a bloomer and soooo pretty! :)
gardenofeden777
Ginny McLean_Petite_GardenOriginal Author
Related Professionals
California Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Nashua Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Eau Claire Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Vancouver Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Louisville Landscape Contractors · Cambridge Landscape Contractors · Greenville Landscape Contractors · Cherry Hill Landscape Contractors · Bend Landscape Contractors · Nashville Design-Build Firms · Willmar Design-Build Firms · Toledo Design-Build Firms · Salt Lake City Design-Build Firms · Vernal Design-Build Firms · Amherstburg Design-Build Firms