Got my first ever order from Shreiners last week and got them in the ground yesterday. Followed the planting instructions that came with and what I had read from the American Iris Society.
Wondering about watering - I know there are so many variables to consider but can anyone give me some guidelines to follow for the near future - should I keep them moist or let the ground dry out between waterings ?
oregonwoodsmoke
hosenemesis
Related Professionals
Fayetteville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Myrtle Beach Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Williamsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gloucester Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fresno Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Los Angeles Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Murrieta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cape Coral Landscape Contractors · Athens Landscape Contractors · Hannibal Landscape Contractors · Brooklyn Landscape Contractors · Amarillo Landscape Contractors · Mobile Design-Build Firms · Dallas Design-Build Firms · Chillicothe Design-Build Firms