I remember getting them as potted plants for a cheap price at a Canadian Tire. The tags for them said "Lilium Toronto" but I don't trust the tags of potted lilies much =__=; not to mention these so called "Toronto" lilies don't look the same as the ones I find on google as mine are lighter, have also spottier throat. Would anyone be able to confirm for me that these are Toronto Liliums?
(the following photos of them are of the flowers that have faded a bit)
kihaku_gatoOriginal Author
swontgirl_z5a
Related Professionals
Jacksonville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tulsa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gloucester Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sheboygan Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Longview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Vancouver Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Reno Landscape Contractors · Macon Home Additions · Fayetteville Home Additions · Worcester Home Additions · Burlington Home Additions · Salinas Home Additions · Colorado Springs Home Additions · Clovis Home Additions · Reno Home Additions