Does Anyone grow this Beautiful Iris??? Any History?
I just bought this iris on ebay a couple weeks ago so 1) we'll see next year if it is true to name and 2) how it grows (environmental needs) in SoCal.
It's part of my historical iris garden which I am starting this year. So far I have around 50 historical iris.
I'll report back in the Spring/Sunmmer when/if it blooms. It sure looks pretty!
Sue
I have always been stopped in my tracks by photos of this iris. I would love it if one of us grew it and posted some clump shots!Renee
svanessa
hosenemesis
Related Professionals
Lynchburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Virginia Beach Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Milwaukee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Victorville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Glenwood Springs Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dalton Landscape Contractors · Baton Rouge Landscape Contractors · Lafayette Landscape Contractors · Salisbury Landscape Contractors · Fayetteville Landscape Contractors · Spanish Fork Landscape Contractors · Asheville Design-Build Firms · Winston-Salem Design-Build Firms · Yuma Design-Build Firms · Bismarck Design-Build Firms