I ordered two small nomocharis this year and they were doing well until one died, I thought. When dumping out the pot I found a healthy bulb. I assumed the heat had killed it but the bulb looks very healthy. The other one looks fine and even had a bud which I promptly pinched off.
Do these normally die back during the summer? This is way out of zone for them of course but I'll try almost anything. I potted it back up and put it in the shade.
hostaholic2 z 4, MN
Related Professionals
Evansville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Murfreesboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Harrisburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Vancouver Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Atlanta Landscape Contractors · Fayetteville Landscape Contractors · Nashville Landscape Contractors · Anniston Landscape Contractors · Kingman Landscape Contractors · Victorville Landscape Contractors · Portsmouth Home Additions · Oklahoma City Home Additions · Newport News Home Additions · Youngstown Home Additions · Garden City Home Additions