My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Hi I have a few of these but just bought a couple from a woman who did not know the name. This kind has a bump that in the stalk goes a third of the way and has this bump. Doesn't matter if its seedling or big same distance there's that bump I am hoping for someone here that knows about these thanks... Dana
It reminds me of the Jack in the Pulpits we had in the woods.
Very striking pictures online. Sorry I don't have personal experience. Maybe another forum (woodlands?) would generate some information since these are not lilies.
Iris thanks for the respond i didn't know where to go to find out. The stalks are neat and the leaves as well on others I have the leaves run along the top of the branch never seen this before
iris_gal
danasplantsOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Westminster Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rockford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Green Bay Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Miami Landscape Contractors · Escanaba Landscape Contractors · Winona Landscape Contractors · Lima Landscape Contractors · Spokane Landscape Contractors · Wilmington Home Additions · Zanesville Home Additions · Potsdam Home Additions · Bennington Home Additions · Yuma Home Additions · Napa Home Additions · Gallup Home Additions