I got some seed pods from a lily that the person said is called 'Twelve Apostles'. I don't have a picture, but it's over 6 ft tall, the flowers are white and supposedly bloom in a cluster of 12 flowers at the top (thus the name). It looks like a huge trumpet lily from what I remember.
Anyone ever heard of it? I can't seem to find any reference to it by doing a pretty thorough Google search. Most of what I run across refers to a crinum, but this is more asiatic/oriental.
hosenemesis
flora_uk
Related Professionals
Sebring Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lake Charles Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Monroe Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Modesto Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Redding Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Clarksdale Landscape Contractors · Sierra Vista Landscape Contractors · Kalispell Landscape Contractors · Kissimmee Home Additions · Springfield Home Additions · Alexandria Home Additions · Victoria Home Additions · Milwaukee Home Additions · Palm Desert Home Additions · San Francisco Home Additions