Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardengranma

WANTED: Spring Swap 2014

gardengranma
10 years ago

I think it's time to think about. When do you want it and who wants to do the organization? You can have it again at my (mine and Larry's). Go ahead and discuss the date I'll read the messages. I really am grateful for someone else posting etc. So go for it- we are always looking forward to this event.

Comments (14)

• Ann
    10 years ago

Henrietta, You are so kind to offer your beautiful garden as our gathering place again. Looking forward to Spring after this winter!

• layne_nova
    10 years ago

Looking forward to the gathering again, and many thanks to gardengranma and gardengranpa for offering your place year after year!

Nothing comes out of the garden yet, not sure what made it through this un-usual long and cold winter. But isn't it the time to starting filling the "Have" and "Want" lists, fellow gardeners? :)

-Layne

• ryanzone7
    10 years ago

Man
    knew
    er
    ?

• manure_queen
    10 years ago

Why do we not try it without the wants and haves lists. The very first, that I hosted did not have lists of any sort. It was just meet and share. I feel there is always someone or 2 who do not respect the promised plants. Just spread it out and let it disappear.

• gardengranma
    Original Author
    10 years ago

ð¸I don't care one way or the other- people who want to trade can and the rest of us just bring and share- I just want some tomatoe plants from Larry in VA- the "mad hatter?" And anything perennial people want to give me. I'll dig up what people might want- so bring a bag or pot. This year my garden is fabulous- I finally needed some help- old age is the name of the condition.

• gardengranma
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Manure alwaysð´

• gardengranma
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Manure alwaysð´

• sujiwan_gw 6b MD/PA
    10 years ago

anemones
    any butterfly attracting perennials
    bulbs/corms/tubers ( spring planted summer bloomers)

• gardnwatch
    10 years ago

Big fat tomatoes from Sujiwan and anyone else growing eggplant and peppers.

Bonnie

• CEFreeman
    10 years ago

I just put in my wants and haves in the other posts.
    Yeah!

• ryanzone7
    10 years ago

So when is it?

• ryanzone7
    10 years ago

So when is it?

• sujiwan_gw 6b MD/PA
    10 years ago

It's Saturday May 10, usual place, i.e. GardenGramma's.

• gardengranma
    Original Author
    9 years ago

If you have a small division of you favorite garden plant - I' love it. And veggie seedlings- I started none this year. You can dig and separate what you like but ask me first- the garden is practically weed free-amazing. Looking forward to seeing you- we love this as much as you doðÂÂÂ