Software
Houzz Logo Print
sawreck

Spring swamp salvia cultivator -- question for you

20 years ago

Hi,

Someone brought the most beautifully grown baby salvia's to the spring swap. I got two. Thank you so much!

One was Salvia uglinosa -- it has given me a huge sprawling mass of lovely skyblue blooms since mid to late July -- I hope I can get it through the winter!

The other is upright with light peachy pink spikes of flowers that just keep coming on. I don't recognize it and I want to get more of it for my border. I grew a lot of salvia's when I lived in Berkeley, CA, but I don't recognize this one. Can you help me with a name? It's absolutely wonderful.

And thank you again for giving me some of the highlights of my garden season.

Thanks,

Sandy

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting