Software
Houzz Logo Print
bupython

Moonflower Leaves Eaten

22 years ago

Hello, everyone.

I'm just starting a moon garden in my backyard, and everything seems to be starting out just fine ... except my moonflowers! While I've got a few vines that are starting to crawl upward, their leaves look like they're getting munched on pretty badly. Some neighboring morning glories remain (thankfully) untouched.

Today, I noticed that one of the larger moonflower vines had several tiny green insects resting on it -- underneath the leaves and wherever the vine seems to be growing, mostly. Spraying it with some bug-b-gone didn't seem to do anything, either. Does anyone know what these things are, if they're damaging my moonflowers, or how to get rid of them?

Thanks,

Fledgling Moon Gardener,

Casey

Comment (1)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!