Moonvine question
21 years ago
This is my first year growing moonvines and from everything I've read about them, I can't wait for blooms. As a fairly new gardener, I have a few questions about this plant.
1. I currently have them in a container on my porch. Is it ok to grow them in pots or do they tend to thrive better in the ground? When is a good time to put them in the ground?
2. Mine currently have future blooms on them, but the bottom leaves seem to be turning yellow and falling off. Do I need to fertilize? Do moonvines like epsom salt? It is currently in morning sun.
3. I've read a little about saving seeds, how do you store them over winter?
Thanks for all of your help!
Krissy

Sponsored
nctom
katladie
Related Professionals
Pittsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Florence Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Auburn Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Portland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Concord Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Barbara Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pueblo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Branson Landscape Contractors · Amherstburg Landscape Contractors · Zanesville Home Additions · Keene Home Additions · Toledo Home Additions · Aberdeen Home Additions · Chula Vista Home Additions · Amarillo Home Additions