My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I read that Hedgeapples can be used to make spiders leave an area. Does anyone know where I can find Hedgeapples in or near Columbus, Ohio? Thanks! Jim
These are also called osage orange. Here is a link that may help you with your decision. I had a line of these trees behind my last house! If you have any more questions, email me. http://www.gpnc.org/osage.htm
joyceann
Related Professionals
Macon Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sugar Land Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New Bedford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Williamsport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sarnia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mount Vernon Landscape Contractors · St. Louis Landscape Contractors · West Plains Landscape Contractors · Bemidji Landscape Contractors · Poughkeepsie Landscape Contractors · Altoona Landscape Contractors · San Francisco Landscape Contractors · Pueblo Landscape Contractors · Oshkosh Architects & Building Designers · Leamington Architects & Building Designers