This week I discovered a green-leafed four o'clock with purplish flowering. I don't ever remember that coloring before, in my garden or listed on a seed packet. But, I do have plantings of the chartreuse 'Limelight', which has flower color described as 'electric rose'. I believe I had a cross-pollination of a scarlet colored green with 'Limelight', since the flower coloring is the same purple-like as 'Limelight', with a narrow band of scarlet around the edges. Will be curious to see the F2 generation characteristics, if seeds ripen before frost.
Related Professionals
Bloomington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Portsmouth Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rock Hill Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lawrenceburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Danville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Logan Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Huntsville Landscape Contractors · New Braunfels Landscape Contractors · Kearney Landscape Contractors · New York City Landscape Contractors · Lancaster Landscape Contractors · Decatur Home Additions · Frederick Home Additions · Kansas City Home Additions · Lima Home Additions