Software
Houzz Logo Print
onlygirl_gw

What going on w/ 3 yr. old new dawn rose???

12 years ago

I have had this rose 3 years; it blooms over and over. I feed it, give it organic,( egg shells, potato water, has lots of earth worms, was started in mushroom soil). It gets Epsom salts every now and then, and have given it Bayer rose feed and protector for years.

I thought there would be shock from removing the fence it had outgrew and I replaced it with a arbor. But not like this. It looks like rust or black spot? I'm new to this forum and it is my first rose. I treat her with black spot care and I think it is worse. Leaves are falling off. No blooms or regrowth.

I am a nervous mommy. Please someone tell if this is something normal! Can I help her ? I am very careful with watering could she need more or less.

Please help fast!!!

Comments (11)

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio