My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Have two 15' tall Kwanza cherry trees that bloomed this spring. Now,I notice that after a small attack of tent caterpillers, mid-way up the trunk there is clear sap (I guess it's sap)oozing out. There is quite build up of the gooey stuff now. What to do?
I brought a kwanza tree, not realizing how delicate it seems to be. Caterpillars, aphid, trunk rot, and other diseases the tree is prone to have makes me now afraid to open the box. I live in SC and it is hot. Can I plant it now or put in a pot until it cools off, if I decide to keep. I do not want any caterpillars crawling around
Since the tree catches so many diseases, is there anything I can do to prevent these critters before they appear or should I send it back since my area has clay and not enough drainage.
Mixing the clay with peat moss, will it soften the clay? how deep should it be planted? can I fertilize as soon i plant it or does this tree have so many diseases that I should send it back. Was this a big mistake buying this tree
michigoose
Lorraine Miller
Related Professionals
Oxford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Zanesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Binghamton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Leamington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Joplin Landscape Contractors · Colorado Springs Landscape Contractors · Sterling Landscape Contractors · Magnolia General Contractors · Miami General Contractors · Vicksburg General Contractors · Danville General Contractors · Fort Wayne General Contractors · Brainerd General Contractors · Sierra Vista General Contractors · Medford General Contractors