BLUE FLOWERSGreat Design Plant: Bugle Weed, a Quick Ground Cover
It’s highly adaptable, suppresses weeds, reduces erosion and provide weeks of bright flowers. Just watch for invasivenessFull Story
NATIVE PLANTSWhat’s in a Name? See 6 Wildflowers That Aren’t ‘Weeds’ at All
Dispel the stereotypes of weeds and try these wildlife-supporting native wildflowers in your gardenFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Viola Pubescens Dots Woodlands With Yellow
Plant downy yellow violet in eastern U.S. woodland gardens for its heart-shaped leaves and bright yellow flowersFull Story
TEXAS NATIVE PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Lobelia Siphilitica Keeps Its Cool
Great blue lobelia, a flowering native that prefers moist soil, adds a calming blue hue to the late-summer gardenFull Story
BLUE FLOWERSGreat Design Plant: Anise Hyssop Delights Licorice Lovers
With its distinct scent and flower spikes, drought-tolerant Agastache foeniculum stirs interest among humans and winged creatures alikeFull Story
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-19
- Metallic Series Window Box Planter, White, 48"
- Milan Round Outdoor Planters, Set of 2, Urban Bronze
- Midori Trough Planter, Black, 31"
- Corten Steel Planter, Rectangle, 46"Lx16"Wx16"H
- Newport Upholstered Platform Storage Bed, Ivory, California King
- Pro Series Linear Grooved Planter, Black, 30"
- Pro Series Partition Grooved Planter, Gray, 40"
- Lissa Queen Bed, Beige