Software
Houzz Logo Print
smcmdavid

where are the barstools from?

14 years ago
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (15)

  • 14 years ago
    I'd like to know about bar stools too. Very beautiful, and comfortable looking too.
  • 14 years ago
    Would also love these, where are they from?
  • 14 years ago
    I also love them and would like to know..
  • 13 years ago
    please tell us where to get the barstools:)
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    you may want to see my ideabook on bars and bar stools... I've gathered quite a few. Let me know if you like any of them.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you Barbara for sharing your ideabook. I did not see the barstools from this picture. I am very interested in buying them. Are they from Furniture land?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    How about this one? By Canal Dover. Available in oak or wormy maple or cherry. With wood seat, or fabric seat, or leather. In counter height or bar height. I can order for all of y'all!! (my favorite southern expression) contact me @ barbaraschaver@furniturelandsouth.com
  • 13 years ago
    Those are nice, but love the other ones better. I'll keep trying to find them.
    Thank you anyway:)
  • 13 years ago
    Barbara, awesome...how can I look at the fabric options, i counldn't find them on line. i was able to look at wood finishes. I also need to know pricing. Thank you.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Fantastic!! here is my e-mail address:

    barbaraschaver@furniturelandsouth.com

    Tell me how can I contact you --- let's chat,and I can send you fabrics. thank you!
  • 13 years ago
    Where can I purchase 3 stools like the one in the picture? How much for each?
  • 13 years ago
    Where can I purchase 3 stools like the one in the picture? How much for each?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi CATALINA,
    I have access to these - they are from Century, many finishes and fabrics available.
    Please send e-mail request to me and I will provide prices and info... my e-mail is
    barbaraschaver@furniturelandsouth.com
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I purchased the bar stools from a store called Greenfront in Raleigh, NC. They were an import items.