In case no one has seen this in situ:
This is an Albemarle Pippin apple:
and this is Moonglow Pear,
I also have it on a Kieffer pear which is supposed to be very resistant to FB! Ha!
To sum up this gardening year I would have to say I have had better. My sweet corn was the big success after trapping 2 possums, 2 raccoons and a groundhog, I harvested a very nice and almost blemish free crop with zero spraying.
oldgardenguy_zone6
Related Professionals
Ocala Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Annapolis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · South Sioux City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Green Bay Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hopkinsville Landscape Contractors · Shreveport Landscape Contractors · Modesto Landscape Contractors · Yakima Landscape Contractors · Fort Myers Home Additions · Elkton Home Additions · Elizabeth City Home Additions · Bloomington Home Additions · Hackettstown Home Additions · Concord Home Additions · Cowansville Home Additions