I'm looking for these peppers:
Beaver Dam
Aconcagua
Peach Habanero
Fatalii
Hot Portugal
In exchange I have:
Bulgarian Carrot
Romanian Rainbow
Relleno
Italia
Serrano
Thai Hot
I also have many OP tomatoes, and other vegetables; please see my member page.
Thanks,
Susan
Here is a link that might be useful: Trade list
Related Professionals
Athens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Worcester Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lewiston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rutland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Francisco Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Wenatchee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Southaven Landscape Contractors · Waco Landscape Contractors · Idaho Falls Landscape Contractors · Pullman Landscape Contractors · Lake City Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Springfield Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Corpus Christi Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Concord Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Temecula Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures