Software
Houzz Logo Print
michele_denis

Middle thing???

14 years ago
What's between the two bowls?
Old York Rd. Kitchen Renovation · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    An automatic waterer. They are awesome.
    Michele Denis thanked Selena Bates
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Michele Denis thanked exdro2
  • 12 years ago
    No drain? No fear of flooding?
  • 12 years ago
    wildta
    I have had one for years, and in my new home I'm having an incredulous and very reluctant plumber install one under my coffee station in my kitchen for my wolfhound and great dane, and another in my laundry room for my cats (who refuse to drink out of a water bowl that the dane has slimed). I have never had a problem with flooding. There is a shut-off valve (mine will be in the basement) that you can use if the float mechanism malfunctions. There is, however, a need for tiling the backsplash and floor due to the dripping from long tongues.
    Let us know how it works out for you!
  • 12 years ago
    Here's my farm supply store waterer ($40 plus the plumber's gouging). :)
  • 6 years ago

    Thank you so much for these up close pictures!! This helps as I could not really understand it from far away!!