Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phantomfyre

Sort-of OT again: Info request for my class project

phantomfyre
18 years ago

Hello everyone,

Back in October, I posted that I had chosen this forum for a project for an anthropology class I am taking this semester. If you missed it, please see: http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/prof/msg1011450111852.html?2

IÂm nearly finished with the class now, and am preparing my final analysis of my online groups. One of the things we need to include for each of our groups is a bit of demographic data. For this group, obtaining information about where members are located has been easy, because location and zone information are such a critical part of gardening. But I'm missing other things, like members age, sex, educational level, etc. I hate to impose, but if you wouldnÂt mind, and could take a few minutes to drop me an email with that information, it would really help me a lot. I promise to keep the information anonymous and confidential - I will only be using the information to summarize the group, i.e. "X% of members are female and X% are male. Ages range from X to X. etc." or to confidentially describe a forum member, i.e. "Member A is a X-year-old man/woman from [state] who does X in the green industry."

HereÂs the info I need. If you are uncomfortable providing your info for any of them, you may omit it. Or if youÂd like to add more information about yourself, that would be great! That would be especially helpful from the regular posters here.

Sex

Marital Status

Nationality/Race

Education

In my original post introducing myself, I included my email address, broken up to prevent spam. It didnÂt work - spam galore since then. So this time IÂll just ask if you could please email me through GW, that would be wonderful.

I know that this request is a bit of an imposition, so I really appreciate your taking the time to read this and send me the info I need to finish the project.

Thank you all so much for your patience and help! Happy Holidays!

Diana

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH