When FB clusters bud up, there's usually one bud in the middle which is biggeer than the others, and is the first to open up. I'm wondering if removing this larger bud increases the chance that the other buds will open up together--it's frustrating [from a cutting point of view] when each bloom follows the next in succession instead of offering a 'bouquet' of blooms.
I'm figuring exhibitors might have experience with this, so I thought I'd ask here.
Thanks,
Karen
Minifreak
Related Professionals
Selma Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Miami Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Richmond Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Janesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Riverside Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Morgan City Landscape Contractors · Rolla Landscape Contractors · Chillicothe Landscape Contractors · Greenfield Landscape Contractors · Magog Landscape Contractors · Springfield Home Builders · Ashland Home Builders · Starkville Home Builders · Kahului Home Builders · York Home Builders